Ambulance called to help woman following flat fire in Ipswich

St Peters Street.

St Peters Street.

Firefighters from Princes Street and Ipswich East were called to a third floor flat in St Peters Street, Ipswich at around 8.42pm yesterday.

The blaze had started in an electrical cupboard and was put out by around 9.23pm.

An ambulance was called for a woman living in the flat who suffered minor smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter