Angler finds human leg on beach
A GRUESOME discovery was made today on the beach at Aldeburgh – a partly decomposed human leg. The grim find was made by an angler fishing at Slaughden Quay.
A GRUESOME discovery has today been made on the beach at Aldeburgh – a decomposed human leg.
A man was fishing on the beach at Slaughden Quay when he noticed what seemed to be a body part.
He called the police around 7.30am. They arrived shortly after and discovered what appeared to be the lower leg of a human.
An initial search of the coastline will be made and the coroner has been informed.
Meanwhile pathologists at the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston will examine the limb.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams