Angler finds human leg on beach
A GRUESOME discovery was made today on the beach at Aldeburgh – a partly decomposed human leg. The grim find was made by an angler fishing at Slaughden Quay.
A GRUESOME discovery has today been made on the beach at Aldeburgh – a decomposed human leg.
A man was fishing on the beach at Slaughden Quay when he noticed what seemed to be a body part.
He called the police around 7.30am. They arrived shortly after and discovered what appeared to be the lower leg of a human.
An initial search of the coastline will be made and the coroner has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile pathologists at the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston will examine the limb.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 3 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows