Another prisoner escapes from Hollesley
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.
Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.25am on Friday morning, June 14, complaining of chest pains.
A check was made later and Hobbs was missing. It is believed he left the hospital about 10am.
Hobbs, an inmate on the open Cosford wing, was due for release in November.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 6ft 2ins tall, of thin build, with black hair, blue eyes, an oval shaped face and sallow complexion.
Hobbs if from Southend and has contacts in this area of Essex.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
Police are asking anyone with information to contact Woodbridge Police on 01473 383460, or anyone sighting Hobbs to contact them immediately using 999.