Another prisoner escapes from Hollesley
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.
Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.25am on Friday morning, June 14, complaining of chest pains.
A check was made later and Hobbs was missing. It is believed he left the hospital about 10am.
Hobbs, an inmate on the open Cosford wing, was due for release in November.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 6ft 2ins tall, of thin build, with black hair, blue eyes, an oval shaped face and sallow complexion.
Hobbs if from Southend and has contacts in this area of Essex.
- 1 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 2 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 3 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 4 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 5 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 6 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 7 Cash and jewellery stolen after Ipswich home broken into
- 8 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 9 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 10 'Queen's send-off' for great-grandmother at Ipswich Sikh temple
Police are asking anyone with information to contact Woodbridge Police on 01473 383460, or anyone sighting Hobbs to contact them immediately using 999.