Another prisoner escapes from Hollesley
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for information after a 35-year-old Hollesley Bay inmate absconded from Ipswich's Heath Road Hospital.
Nicholas Hobbs, who was serving three years and six months for theft, was taken to hospital by ambulance about 7.25am on Friday morning, June 14, complaining of chest pains.
A check was made later and Hobbs was missing. It is believed he left the hospital about 10am.
Hobbs, an inmate on the open Cosford wing, was due for release in November.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 6ft 2ins tall, of thin build, with black hair, blue eyes, an oval shaped face and sallow complexion.
Hobbs if from Southend and has contacts in this area of Essex.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Police are asking anyone with information to contact Woodbridge Police on 01473 383460, or anyone sighting Hobbs to contact them immediately using 999.