Appeal after serious Suffolk car smash
AN APPEAL has been launched following a serious Suffolk road accident today.A female driver had to be cut out of her silver Toyota Corina following the two-vehicle smash on the B1127 in Beccles at around 2pm.
AN APPEAL has been launched following a serious Suffolk road accident today.
A female driver had to be cut out of her silver Toyota Corina following the two-vehicle smash on the B1127 in Beccles at around 2pm.
Police want to speak to a cyclist who may have witnessed the accident, but left the scene before emergency service arrived.
The injured woman, from Lowestoft, was taken to James Paget Hospital with neck and back injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The other driver involved, a 21-year-old man from Beccles who was in a black Rover 200, was also taken to hospital, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
Anyone with information should call Pc Mark Carter on 01986 835350.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot