Appeal to trace men after jewellery stolen from Kesgrave home during break-in
Police want to trace two men seen in Bell Lane, Kesgrave after a home was burgled there.
They were seen in the area around the time of the break-in, between 8.50am and 9.45am on August 28.
A search was made of the home before items including a ladies gold bracelet watch, two gold rings and a gold ring with three small diamonds were stolen.
Police are keen to trace two men – described as white and possibly in their late teens to early 20s – who were seen walking along Bell Lane around 8.50am on the day.
If this was you or if you have any information about who the two were, or saw anything suspicious in the area, please call Suffolk Coastal CID by dialling 101 and quoting crime number WO/15/1515.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to speak to you if you have any details about who broke in or have been offered similar items of jewellery since.
You can also contact Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, if you can help by dialling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial