Are Harry Gardner and Matt Edwards among favourites for Britain’s Got Talent crown?
- Credit: PA
Acts from Suffolk and Essex have been given good odds of winning Britain’s Got Talent by a national bookmaker.
BoyleSports has announced its prices for the competition’s remaining acts ahead of the semi-finals.
Performers from our region to make it that far include Chelmsford pianist Harry Gardner and Stowmarket magician Matt Edwards.
The bookmaker has listed as favourites for the title the Missing People Choir, of which Nicki Durbin, mother of Luke Durbin, is a member (though she is not appearing on the show).
The odds for Harry winning are 9/1 with BoyleSports while Mr Edwards is among the acts with 10/1 odds.
The latter performer was sent through to the semi-finals when presenters Ant and Dec chose him as their golden buzzer entry, which guaranteed him a spot in that stage of the competition.
You may also want to watch:
The entrants to Britain’s Got Talent are competing for the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance on November 24.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 4 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 7 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 8 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 9 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 10 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them