Are you in our gallery from the Christchurch Park open air cinema in Ipswich?
Families in Ipswich enjoyed the summer sunshine in Christchurch Park yesterday, as three open air cinema screenings took place across the day.
The morning kicked off with family-favourite Finding Dory at 10am, before a screening of Jurassic World at 1pm.
The day concluded with a romantic-comedy turn when Bridget Jones’ Baby began at 7.30pm.
In August Holywells Park will have its own pop-up cinema as three classic movies come to the park.
On Thursday, August 3, ET will be screened, before an evening dubbed ‘Fright Night Friday’ the following night with Jaws.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, August 5 will feature a screening of Dirty Dancing.
The open air cinema events have become a fixture on the summer-events calendar organised by Ipswich Borough Council, with hundreds each year enjoying the events.
For Holywells tickets and more information on the Holywells screenings, visit the website here.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate