Are you the mystery man who saved Les?
GRIPPED by severe chest pains, a pensioner suffering a heart attack pulled into a petrol station, ripped off his sweat-soaked shirt and shouted for help. Now Les Paternoster wants to meet the Good Samaritan who saved his life on the forecourt - so he can say thank you.
GRIPPED by severe chest pains, a pensioner suffering a heart attack pulled into a petrol station, ripped off his sweat-soaked shirt and shouted for help.
The drama on the forecourt of the Shell petrol station in Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, brought a mystery Good Samaritan running to help.
But all Les Paternoster knows of the man, who probably saved his life by driving him to hospital, is that he is a dentist.
Now Mr Paternoster, 68, is desperate to find and thank the Good Samaritan.
You may also want to watch:
His son Paul, 35, from Walnuts Lane, Wickham Market, said: "We don't know anything about him except that he was a dentist, but there is no doubt that he helped to save dad's life."
FULL STORY IN YOUR EVENING STAR TONIGHT
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 4 'Kind and caring' friend of the football community dies
- 5 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 9 Risk of thundery showers this evening, say forecasters
- 10 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit