Arrested man bailed after The Walk death
A 47-YEAR-OLD arrested in connection with the death of a man in Ipswich has been released on bail.Suffolk police arrested the man on Friday after a 36-year-old collapsed in The Walk, and later died.
A 47-YEAR-OLD arrested in connection with the death of a man in Ipswich has been released on bail.
Suffolk police arrested the man on Friday after a 36-year-old collapsed in The Walk, and later died.
The arrested man has been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
A post mortem held at Ipswich Hospital has resulted in the death being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A toxicology test is due to be carried out while police are still asking the public to come forward with information.
Anyone who was in the area between 7pm and 8.45pm on Friday is asked to call Ipswich CID on 01473 613500.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox