Arrests after 'hammer house' drama
FOUR men arrested following a disturbance in Ipswich, which left four people injured, have been released on police bail.Today the bizarre events surrounding the violent incident in Portmans Walk yesterday still remains unclear.
FOUR men arrested following a disturbance in Ipswich, which left four people injured, have been released on police bail.
Today the bizarre events surrounding the violent incident in Portmans Walk yesterday still remains unclear.
Police swooped to the isolate house at just before 5am yesterday after a call from a member of the public.
Four people required hospital treatment following the disturbance. It is believed a hammer was used in the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Four people were arrested at the scene by officers and were interviewed at Ipswich police station.
A 38-year-old man from Ipswich, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary, two further men from Ipswich, aged 40 and 36, were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and a fourth man, aged 30, also from Ipswich, was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
- 1 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 2 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 3 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 4 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 5 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 6 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 7 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 8 New Oasis Lounge bar planned for former Waterfront gym site
- 9 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 10 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
All four have been bailed to return to Ipswich police station on April 22.