Arrests after 'hammer house' drama
FOUR men arrested following a disturbance in Ipswich, which left four people injured, have been released on police bail.Today the bizarre events surrounding the violent incident in Portmans Walk yesterday still remains unclear.
FOUR men arrested following a disturbance in Ipswich, which left four people injured, have been released on police bail.
Today the bizarre events surrounding the violent incident in Portmans Walk yesterday still remains unclear.
Police swooped to the isolate house at just before 5am yesterday after a call from a member of the public.
Four people required hospital treatment following the disturbance. It is believed a hammer was used in the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Four people were arrested at the scene by officers and were interviewed at Ipswich police station.
A 38-year-old man from Ipswich, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary, two further men from Ipswich, aged 40 and 36, were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and a fourth man, aged 30, also from Ipswich, was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
- 1 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 New services and drive-thru coffee shop rejected
- 4 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 5 Ipswich mum's frustration as terminally ill son, 13, left unable to go home
- 6 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars in July
- 8 Ipswich road to A14 cleared after collision between two cars
- 9 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
- 10 Rape arrest after man sexually assaulted in town
All four have been bailed to return to Ipswich police station on April 22.