Arsonists target Chantry Park changing rooms
- Credit: Archant
A park changing hut in Ipswich has been severely damaged in an arson attack.
The wooden building in Chantry Park, London Road, was set alight between 7pm and 7.30pm on Monday.
It has been damaged beyond repair by the blaze.
Officers at Suffolk Constabulary are linking the arson to another incident in the park
Between 6pm on Tuesday February 24 and 7am the following day the doors, windows and lights of a toilet block in the park were damaged by vandals.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either of the incidents or has any information should contact Ipswich South West Safer Neighbourhood Team quoting IW/15/727 on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies