Artists sought for annual Lions Club of Ipswich exhibition in May
- Credit: Archant
The Lions Club of Ipswich has opened entries for its annual art show this May – with artists who would like to exhibit their work now being sought.
The show will take place at Tithe Barn in Sproughton once again, launching on Friday, May 26 with a special preview evening.
Artists can exhibit up to four pieces which must be ready to hang, with the club taking a small commission from any items sold over the weekend for its nominated good cause, which this year is the Red Rose Chain community project.
More than 300 pieces will be on display for the weekend, which kicks off with the cheese and wine preview evening for £7, before continuing until Monday, May 29 where entry is £1 for each day.
The display will be open from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday, and 10am to 4pm on the Monday.
You may also want to watch:
For details or to exhibit call the Lions Club’s Terry Hunt on 01473 747600.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again