Asda store holds Tickled Pink campaign
- Credit: Ian Georgeson
An Ipswich supermarket is to organise a Tickled Pink campaign to raise vital funds for breast cancer charities.
The Asda store in Ipswich will hold a range of activities during October as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Activities will include a pink non-uniform day, cake sales and a tombola.
“This year, colleagues in Ipswich will be ‘in the pink’ throughout Breast Cancer Awareness Month to raise awareness of breast cancer, with the fundraising activities taking place in store and in the community,” a spokesman for the store said.
“From a pink non-uniform day, cake sales to a tombola, colleagues will be busy raising funds for the charities supported through Tickled Pink to ensure that care and advise is available for anyone facing a breast cancer diagnosis.
You may also want to watch:
“At Asda Ipswich, we will be proud to be pink – and we hope you can join us.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich