Watch – Ipswich singer note-perfect in Amazon Christmas advert
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich soul singer Ashton Jones hit all the right notes when recording the soundtrack for this year’s festive commercial by internet giant Amazon.
Ashton, who describes himself as a British funk and soul songwriter specialising in “vibrant, dynamic live soul and funk performances” is a featured vocalist on the feel-good 90-second film.
The advert, which first aired on ITV on Saturday, November 3, features a series of animated delivery boxes singing along to the tune of ‘Can You Feel It’ by The Jackson Five.
Breaking the news to his fans, Ashton tweeted: “Super proud to share that I am a featured vocalist on the 2018 #Amazon Xmas TV Commercial, airing last night on ITV for the first time.
“I feel very privileged indeed to be asked to work with such a huge brand, immortalised as a singing cardboard box!”
You may also want to watch:
The advert will be aired internationally until Christmas Day.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 6 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 7 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 8 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 9 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 10 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site