Assault was part of dream, court told
A MAN accused of sexual assaults on two schoolboys told a friend's mother that he had indecently touched one of the boys during a dream.David Miller, 22, told the woman that he had been sleeping in the same bed as the boy and had woken up from a dream to find his hand on the boy's penis.
A MAN accused of sexual assaults on two schoolboys told a friend's mother that he had indecently touched one of the boys during a dream.
David Miller, 22, told the woman that he had been sleeping in the same bed as the boy and had woken up from a dream to find his hand on the boy's penis.
"He said the boy was awake and lying there frightened and that he didn't mean to do it," the woman told Ipswich Crown Court.
She said Miller had also told her that he wasn't a paedophile and that he didn't interfere with children like people said he did.
You may also want to watch:
Miller, of Packard Place, Bramford has denied two offences of indecent assault and two offences of indecency with a child relating to two boys aged between eight and 13.
It has been alleged that Miller indecently touched one of the boys while they were sleeping in the same bed and indecently exposed himself to the other boy and asked him to do the same.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 4 Ipswich landlord fined £4K for leaving mountain of rubbish outside property
- 5 Police investigate illegal Kesgrave bike jumps
- 6 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 7 Man, 71, downloaded child porn after accident affected his sex life
- 8 Police deal with spate of incidents in Ipswich
- 9 Dog to be put down after biting three people in Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich woman drove at 78mph during police chase around town
Giving evidence today the mother of one of the boys said she had not been concerned about the friendship between Miller and her son despite the age difference between them.
She said her son was mature for his age while Miller appeared rather immature. They had both shared an interest in playing computer games, football and watching videos.
The trial continues.