B1061 serious accident
EMERGENCY services were called to the B1061 today after a crash between a car and a motorcycle.
EMERGENCY services were called to the B1061 today after a crash between a car and a motorcycle which left the motorcyclist with head injuries.
The accident, which happened on the Cambridgeshire stretch of the road at Dullingham at 5.25pm, has been described by the ambulance service as “very serious”.
The motorcyclist's helmet was smashed off during the accident. They were taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital along with another injured person.
Cambridgeshire police said its force helicopter attended with the Mid-Anglia General Practitioner Accident Service on board.
The road was closed in both directions between Newmarket and Dullingham.
- 1 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England