Strand reopens after serious collision involving two people and car
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to the B1456 at Wherstead on Sunday evening following a serious collision.
Police were called at 9.04pm on Sunday to reports of a collision involving a vehicle and two pedestrians.
The B1456, also known as The Strand, was closed in both directions between the Oyster Reach Public House and the B1080 at Freston.
Motorists were advised to avoid the area if possible.
Any witnesses are asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference CAD 394 of September,13 2020.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew from Princes Street was also called to the scene.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 4 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 7 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 Proposal for 73 park homes on former business park site