Baby among injured in serious crash
FOUR people, including a baby, have been injured following a collision between a car and a van in Stowupland today.The crash happened on the A1120 at about 12.30pm.
FOUR people, including a five-month-old baby, have been injured following a collision between a car and a van in Stowupland today.
The crash, between a Volkswagen Golf and a Vauxhall Vivaro, happened on the A1120 at about 11am and left a five-month-old baby seriously injured.
A man in his 50s was trapped in the car for some time and was taken by land ambulance to Ipswich Hospital with leg and chest injuries.
A child, believed to be about eight, also suffered chest injuries, while a woman in the car suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The baby was taken by air ambulance to Ipswich Hospital but has suffered a head injury and is being transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The A1120 was closed both ways at the junction with the B1115 for more than four hours.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
It has now reopened.