Baby among injured in serious crash
FOUR people, including a baby, have been injured following a collision between a car and a van in Stowupland today.The crash happened on the A1120 at about 12.30pm.
FOUR people, including a five-month-old baby, have been injured following a collision between a car and a van in Stowupland today.
The crash, between a Volkswagen Golf and a Vauxhall Vivaro, happened on the A1120 at about 11am and left a five-month-old baby seriously injured.
A man in his 50s was trapped in the car for some time and was taken by land ambulance to Ipswich Hospital with leg and chest injuries.
A child, believed to be about eight, also suffered chest injuries, while a woman in the car suffered minor injuries.
The baby was taken by air ambulance to Ipswich Hospital but has suffered a head injury and is being transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The A1120 was closed both ways at the junction with the B1115 for more than four hours.
- 1 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 2 Application submitted for new store in Ipswich
- 3 'My darling boy' - Mum's tribute to six-month-old baby who died after crash
- 4 Ipswich man and Cadillac films with The Only Way Is Essex
- 5 Ipswich man who abandoned Land Rover on train tracks convicted
- 6 60 year old family business enters third generation
- 7 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 8 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 9 Go-ahead for business park project that could create 350 jobs in Ipswich
- 10 Seven arrested after two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
It has now reopened.