Baby seriously injured in road collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses today after a baby was seriously injured in a car accident on the A12.The incident took place at shortly after 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham in Essex.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses today after a baby was seriously injured in a car accident on the A12.
The incident took place at shortly after 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham in Essex.
The female driver of a bronze Fiat Bravo is believed to have negotiated a left hand bend and collided with a tree.
She is believed to have travelled from the Suffolk/Essex border and police are appealing for anyone who saw the collision or the driving of the car prior to the accident to get in touch.
The woman was uninjured, as were her five-year-old and seven-year-old children who were travelling in the car.
Her 13-month-old baby suffered very serious injuries.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
Anyone with any information should contact Pc Bryan David at Suffolk police on 01986 835350.