Baby seriously injured in road collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses today after a baby was seriously injured in a car accident on the A12.The incident took place at shortly after 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham in Essex.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses today after a baby was seriously injured in a car accident on the A12.
The incident took place at shortly after 2.15pm on Saturday at Henham in Essex.
The female driver of a bronze Fiat Bravo is believed to have negotiated a left hand bend and collided with a tree.
She is believed to have travelled from the Suffolk/Essex border and police are appealing for anyone who saw the collision or the driving of the car prior to the accident to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was uninjured, as were her five-year-old and seven-year-old children who were travelling in the car.
Her 13-month-old baby suffered very serious injuries.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
Anyone with any information should contact Pc Bryan David at Suffolk police on 01986 835350.