Baby treated after kitchen fire in Clare

A BABY was left suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at a cottage in Clare.Fire crews from Clare and Long Melford attended the scene at Saddlers Cottage in Well Lane at about 11.55am.

A BABY was left suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at a cottage in Clare.

Fire crews from Clare and Long Melford attended the scene at Saddlers Cottage in Well Lane at about 11.55am today, to find a fire in a kitchen.

The baby was treated for smoke inhalation by the ambulance service and the fire was extinguished.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter