BB fan's petrol station surprise
BIG Brother fanatic, Kelly-Anne Kirk is really in the pink today after spotting hippy evictee Tracey Barnard at a Suffolk petrol station.Miss Kirk, 20, of Grange Farm, Kesgrave, and her boyfriend Christopher Spurling, 22, stopped at a garage on the way to Bury St Edmunds to look at cars on Bank Holiday Monday when they spotted the latest Big Brother contestant to be evicted from the house.
BIG Brother fanatic Kelly-Anne Kirk is in the pink today after spotting hippy evictee Tracey Barnard at a Suffolk petrol station.
Miss Kirk, 20, of Grange Farm, Kesgrave, and her boyfriend Christopher Spurling, 22, stopped at a garage on the way to Bury St Edmunds on Monday when they spotted the latest Big Brother contestant to be booted out of the house.
Tracey, 37, from Fordham, near Newmarket and works as a cleaner in Fordham, was evicted from the eaight series of the reality show on Friday.
Miss Kirk, an avid Big Brother watcher, said: “I went into the garage to get some water and looked out of the window and saw some pink hair in a car outside
You may also want to watch:
“As soon as I saw a little girl go up to the car to ask for an autograph I realised it must be Tracey from Big Brother.
“I went to ask her for a picture and she said, 'course you can, love!'.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
“She said she'd been to Needham Market to see some friends and she was on her way to Newmarket where she lives before going back to London.
“It was a bit surreal because I'd just seen her on the TV getting evicted and then there she is in the flesh.”
Miss Kirk, who has been following the popular Channel Four reality TV programme since it began in 2000, has watched the latest series religiously.