BBC chairman in Suffolk job swap
BBC Radio Suffolk presenter Nick Pandolfi has been offered a top job in the corporation after challenging chairman Michael Grade to a job swap.
BBC Radio Suffolk presenter Nick Pandolfi has been offered a top job in the BBC - well for three hours anyway!
As revealed first on The Evening Star website yesterday, the morning show presenter challenged the Chairman of the BBC Michael Grade to a job swap, and was more than a little surprised when he agreed!
Mr Pandolfi said: 'I couldn't believe it when he said yes.
“I'm really looking forward to seeing what life at the top of the BBC is all about.
You may also want to watch:
“And when I get my hands on a bit of the power I'll do my best to make sure BBC Radio Suffolk goes national.”
As the other part of the deal Michael Grade has agreed to co-present BBC Radio Suffolk's morning show, but Mr Pandolfi said he's not worried about the competition.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate