See inside new Boots store at Martlesham retail park
- Credit: IAN WILSON
Health and beauty giant Boots has unveiled its new store at Beardmore Retail Park in Martlesham.
Creating 22 new jobs, the shop – which will have a customer base of around 67,000 people – opened its doors with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
And bosses have revealed the store will offer pharmacy services – including flu and travel vaccinations – alongside big beauty brands.
Boots’ managing director Seb James, who supported the opening alongside store manager Richard Barrett, said: “We’re really excited to be opening our new store this week.
“We know that our customers in Martlesham are really looking forward to being able to shop from all of their favourite brands at Boots, and we can’t wait to welcome them into the beautiful new unit.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also thrilled to have 22 new Boots colleagues joining the team, who will be on hand to help our customers with all of their health and beauty needs.”
The shop joins a host of new additions to the retail park over the last year.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 9 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
- 10 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain