Landseer Road salon owner confirms closure
- Credit: Beautiful Bodies Facebook Page
The owner of the Beautiful Bodies Retreat in Ipswich has confirmed it will close this Monday (January 21).
Naomi Kerr opened the hair and beauty salon in Landseer Road just over a year ago but has had to make the sad decision to close due to personal reasons.
She said: “Since I opened the salon my family circumstances have changed, as I am now a single mum I don’t feel able to continue.”
There is one remaining member of staff at the salon, who will still be taking appointments at Beautiful Bodies until this Saturday, January 19 but has found alternative employment after this.
Naomi, who has been a qualified hairdresser for 18 years, will now go back to freelance hairdressing which means she will be able to fit her work around childcare. She says she is happy to visit clients’ homes to cut their hair.
You may also want to watch:
You can make an appointment through the Beautiful Bodies Retreat Facebook page or by calling Naomi on 01473 871735.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?