Wonderful Waterfont: Here’s our latest picture of the week
- Credit: Chris Stephenson
Ipswich Waterfront is always a popular spot for the town’s photographers.
Our latest Ipswich Picture of the Week winner took advantage of the early morning light to produce this beautiful photograph across the docks from the University of Suffolk.
Chris Stephenson, who took the blue tinged winning picture said: “I have been getting really into photography since the start of the year.
“I really wanted to try and capture a long exposure shot in the early hours of the morning, which is tough when you don’t own a tripod!
“So with my camera finely balanced on some railings, I managed to get it steady enough to capture the shot and I was really happy with how it turned out.”
You may also want to watch:
You can see more pictures that Chris Stephenson has taken by following his Instagram account (ccs_shots).
To enter next weeks competition all you need to do is use the #IpswichPOTW when posting your photograph on Instagram.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 9 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 10 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park