Bella the bouncy bulldog is looking for a forever home in Suffolk
- Credit: RSPCA Suffolk Central
A bulldog that "tiptoes around puddles" is looking for a forever home in Suffolk after spending time at an RSPCA branch.
Bella the bouncy bulldog was brought to the charity's branch in Martlesham after her previous owners could no longer look after her.
The charity says Bella is "starting to struggle in the kennel environment" and is looking to "have a family to call her own once more".
Bella is described as "a lovely girl, who loves to play with toys, go on walks (but tiptoes around puddles) and have some affection".
The RSPCA website states: "Bella has had ongoing skin, ear and eye issues prior to and in our care, which is typical of her breed.
"This is something her future adopters should be willing to treat if and when flare ups occur in future.
"She is currently receiving weekly medicated baths which will need to be continued in the home and gradually reduced."
- 1 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 2 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 3 Ipswich family's visa nightmare leaves them fearing separation
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Suffolk DJ 'couldn't believe' call to perform before Diana Ross
- 6 Teenage moped driver arrested in Ipswich after failing drug test
- 7 5 of the highest paid jobs in Suffolk right now
- 8 Ipswich Microshops celebrate 'whirlwind' of a first year
- 9 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 10 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
Bella's future home will need to have no other dogs or cats and children should be over the age of 16.