Roads blocked in Ipswich after series of collisions
- Credit: Archant
Two roads in Ipswich are blocked tonight after two separate collisions on Belstead Road and Ravenswood avenue.
The first collision happened on Belstead Road close to the junction with Heatherhayes just before 4.40pm.
It involved two cars.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the road was currently blocked.
An ambulance had been called to the scene but has since been stood down.
A second collision took place on Ravenswood Avenue just after 5.05pm.
The collision is understood to be between a motorcycle and a car which has blocked the road.
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 4 'Fantastic opportunity' as Ipswich's Thomas Wolsey pub listed for sale
- 5 New restaurant could be coming to the Waterfront, but theatre plans dropped
- 6 Road closed after crash leaves pedestrian injured and vehicle in ditch
- 7 23-year-old Felixstowe woman pleads guilty to assault
- 8 5 award-winning restaurants in and around Ipswich you need to visit
- 9 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 10 Search ongoing for 29-year-old Suffolk man missing for three weeks
Ambulance services have also been called to the collision.
It is not known if any injuries have been sustained
More to follow.