Roads blocked in Ipswich after series of collisions
- Credit: Archant
Two roads in Ipswich are blocked tonight after two separate collisions on Belstead Road and Ravenswood avenue.
The first collision happened on Belstead Road close to the junction with Heatherhayes just before 4.40pm.
It involved two cars.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the road was currently blocked.
An ambulance had been called to the scene but has since been stood down.
You may also want to watch:
A second collision took place on Ravenswood Avenue just after 5.05pm.
The collision is understood to be between a motorcycle and a car which has blocked the road.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 4 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 5 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site
- 10 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
Ambulance services have also been called to the collision.
It is not known if any injuries have been sustained
More to follow.