‘Very upsetting’ - £350 of brand-new bikes stolen from shed
- Credit: Archant
Brand-new bikes worth £350 were stolen from a Holbrook shed – just hours after they had been bought.
Police were called at 2pm on Tuesday, May 5 after the theft of the two adult bikes from a home in Berners Field.
The owners said the theft had taken place sometime during the night before and that one bike had only arrived that day.
One was worth £200 and the other was worth £170, with the owner saying their theft was “very upsetting”.
Residents have been urged to review the security of their sheds, garages as outbuildings in recent weeks following a series of similar incidents across Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the bikes or who saw any suspicious activity in the area should contact Suffolk police, quoting CAD 192 of May 5.
- 1 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 3 Orwell Bridge to close as Met Office issues warning of up to 70mph winds
- 4 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 5 What is the strange hum being heard in Ipswich?
- 6 Go-ahead urged for 255-home first phase of massive new 'garden suburb'
- 7 Man fined after using woman's bank card at Ipswich kebab shop and taxi rank
- 8 Orwell Bridge CLOSES following high winds
- 9 Man drove 128 miles for fish and chips in lockdown
- 10 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex