Bike boy hurt in collision with bus
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.
By Georgina James
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.
The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.30am.
The boy was believed to be riding a bicycle at the time of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics treated the cyclist at the scene with suspected head injuries and then took him by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital.
The full extent of his injuries is not known but they are not thought to be serious.
- 1 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 2 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 3 NHS confirms new Ipswich 'super-surgery' should open in 2024
- 4 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 5 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 6 Town centre delays following accident
- 7 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Teen who tried to kill friend set to be sentenced
- 9 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 10 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
Traffic was not affected by the accident.