Bike boy hurt in collision with bus
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.
By Georgina James
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.
The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.30am.
The boy was believed to be riding a bicycle at the time of the accident.
Paramedics treated the cyclist at the scene with suspected head injuries and then took him by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital.
The full extent of his injuries is not known but they are not thought to be serious.
- 1 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 2 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 3 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 4 Parking woes for shop parade hit by 'continous roadworks'
- 5 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after car crashes into parked vehicle
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Ipswich salon to offer free gent's haircut at Suffolk Show
- 9 List of 18 rejected proposals to save Felixstowe beach huts revealed
- 10 Fuel spillage causes delays on busy Ipswich road after truck breaks down
Traffic was not affected by the accident.