Bike boy hurt in collision with bus
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.
By Georgina James
A BOY was taken to hospital today after he was involved in an accident with a bus.
The accident happened outside The Greyhound Pub in Straight Road, Claydon at just after 8.30am.
The boy was believed to be riding a bicycle at the time of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics treated the cyclist at the scene with suspected head injuries and then took him by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital.
The full extent of his injuries is not known but they are not thought to be serious.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 3 CCTV issued after man 'spits' at women in central Ipswich
- 4 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 7 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 8 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated
Traffic was not affected by the accident.