Bike fire in Ipswich park
FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were called to a park in the town after a motorbike caught light.The fire took hold in Gippeswyk Park, Chantry, at around 1.30am today.
FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were called to a park in the town after a motorbike caught light.
The fire took hold in Gippeswyk Park, Chantry, around 1.30am today.
Elsewhere fire crews were called in to action to tackle several blazing caravans.
Fire took hold in the caravans at around 9.50pm last night on Green Lane in Somerleyton, near Lowestoft.
The fires were under control by 10.53pm.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 4 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing