Bin fire hits charity shop

AN Ipswich charity shop was left smoke logged after a fire in a bin nearby.The YMCA shop, in Westgate Street, was affected by the fire which started at 10.

AN Ipswich charity shop was left smoke logged after a fire in a bin nearby.

The YMCA shop, in Westgate Street, was affected by the fire which started at 10.36pm yesterday.

Crews tackled the fire within half an hour.

See tonight's Evening Star for the full story.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter