Police called to A14 BMW crash
- Credit: HIGHWAYS ENGLAND
Suffolk police are on scene of a crash on the A14 on the outskirts of Felixstowe.
The crash, involving a BMW 1 series, happened around 8.25am on Wednesday, June 26 in the westbound carriageway.
The car is said to have gone off the road and landed in a bank at the Dock Spur Roundabout.
No injuries have been reported as a result of the crash.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "We were called to the scene of a single-vehicle road traffic collision around 8.25am.
You may also want to watch:
"No injuries are reported and the road is not blocked."
Highways England has advised drivers in the area to pass with caution.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 9 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot