Body found in hospital grounds
POLICE have been investigating at Ipswich Hospital today after a man's body was found in the grounds.The discovery was made in a service area at the hospital at around 7.20am this morning.
POLICE have been investigating at Ipswich Hospital today after a man's body was found in the grounds.
The discovery was made in a service area at the hospital at around 7.20am.
The man is believed to have been a patient at the hospital.
His death is being treated as unexplained and the coroner has been informed.
For the full story see Saturday's Evening Star.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 4 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 5 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 8 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 9 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 10 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary