Born to dance girl goes solo
PROUD grandmother Doreen Plume said she had a lump in her throat when she watched her granddaughter dance solo for the first time.Micha Richardson attends the Suffolk Academy of Dance and Performing Arts and Doreen said she is born to dance.
PROUD grandmother Doreen Plume said she had a lump in her throat when she watched her granddaughter dance solo for the first time.
Micha Richardson attends the Suffolk Academy of Dance and Performing Arts and Doreen said she is born to dance.
"I am so proud of her she has done really well. She did two solo performances in Sudbury at the Festival of Music and won both.
"She won a lovely silver cup which she gets to keep for a year. She just can not keep still and dances around every where," she said.
Eleven-year-old Micha is a pupil at Northgate High School but plans to take up dancing full-time when she leaves.
Louise Carter is the principal at the Suffolk Academy and she said she is really proud of all the children who took part.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 3 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 4 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 5 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 6 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 7 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 8 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 9 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 10 Ipswich bus fares to increase after 'significant' drop in usage
"We had some brilliant results that day and got three firsts, two seconds and one third. They all danced and behaved wonderfully and on March 27 I am taking a group to dance in a show in London," she said.