Boutique boosts hospice appeal
A POPULAR town centre boutique has raised more than £400 for Ipswich's St Elizabeth Hospice following a fashion show.New owners at Fore Street's Girls Love Roses, mother and daughter team Amanda Bostock and Sarah Allen, staged the event to celebrate taking over the business.
A POPULAR town centre boutique has raised more than £400 for Ipswich's St Elizabeth Hospice following a fashion show.
New owners at Fore Street's Girls Love Roses, mother and daughter team Amanda Bostock and Sarah Allen, staged the event to celebrate taking over the business.
More than 120 people attended and helped raise £420.
Mrs Bostock said: “Both Sarah and I would like to thank everyone for their support since we purchased the business.
You may also want to watch:
“We were absolutely delighted with the response we received from our fashion show, which has enabled us to help such a worthy local charity.”
Patsy Johnson, fundraising manager for St Elizabeth Hospice said: “Our sincere thanks to Amanda, Sarah and all the team at Girls Love Roses who put on a
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 5 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 6 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 9 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 10 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
“We are always so grateful for businesses supporting us and appreciate the hard work which goes into running a fundraising event.”