Boy and three men released on police bail after Ipswich stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Four males, including a 15-year-old boy, have now been arrested and bailed after a man was stabbed in the leg in Ipswich on Sunday morning.
Anne-Marie Breach, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary, said those taken into custody had been detained on suspicion of violent disorder following the incident in Norwich Road.
In addition to the youth, who is said to be of no fixed address, the other suspects are aged 19, 22, and 23, and are from Ipswich.
After being taken to Martlesham police investigation centre and questioned by officers all were released on police bail, pending further enquiries.
They are due to return to the investigation centre on December 12.
The stabbing occurred near the junction with Orford Street at around 10.10am.
Police have said the victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 5 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 6 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 7 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 8 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich