Boy dies following village crash
SUFFOLK: A boy has died and three people have been taken to hospital following a car crash in Suffolk this afternoon.Emergency services were called at 5pm to reports of a single vehicle collision on a minor road south of Peasenhall.
SUFFOLK: A boy has died and three people have been taken to hospital following a car crash in Suffolk this afternoon.
Emergency services were called at 5pm to reports of a single vehicle collision on a minor road south of Peasenhall.
Ambulance, police and the Air Ambulance attended. The occupants of the vehicle - one male and three children - were found to have sustained injuries.
One of the passengers - a boy - was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The other three occupants of the Land Rover have been taken to Ipswich Hospital and, at this stage, are not thought to have sustained life-threatening injuries.
The collision occurred on an un-named road between Peasenhall and Carlton (running between Rendham Road and a road near to the north end of Pipney Hill).
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 5 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 8 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
This road remains closed whilst a collision investigation gets underway - a diversion is in operation.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision to contact Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.