Boy dragged into car in Ipswich
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a teenage boy claimed he had a cloth bag put over his head and was pulled into a car in Ipswich.The 14-year-old was walking along Shafto Road about 7pm last night when he heard footsteps behind him.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a teenage boy claimed he had a cloth bag put over his head and was pulled into a car in Ipswich.
The 14-year-old was walking along Shafto Road about 7pm on Thursday when he heard footsteps behind him.
He has told officers that a cloth bag was placed over his head and he was then pulled into a car.
After being driven around for several hours, he was then dropped off in Sherrington Road.
He was unharmed in the incident.
Anyone with information should contact Pc Helen Firman at Ipswich police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman