Boy knocked off bike
A boy was treated by ambulance crews today after being involved in a collision.The incident happened in High Road, Trimley St. Martin at 8.59am this morning.
A cyclist was taken to hospital today after being involved in a collision in Trimley St. Martin.
The incident happened in High Road, near Ray Howlett Way, at 8.59am this morning.
Ambulance and police crews were called to the scene and police confirmed that a Ford Mondeo had collided with a bike.
A man aged in his late 20s was treated by paramedics at the scene having suffered back pain.
You may also want to watch:
He was then taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance crews.
The road was sealed off while the man was treated for his injuries.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours