POLICE are keen to trace a 13-year-old boy who has been missing since Friday.Ricky Beckford, of Upland Road, Ipswich, was reported missing at 9.40pm on Friday after he failed to arrive home from school.
POLICE are keen to trace a 13-year-old boy who has been missing since Friday.
Ricky Beckford, of Upland Road, Ipswich, was reported missing at 9.40pm on Friday after he failed to arrive home from school. He was last seen at 4.30pm by school staff.
The teenager has been missing before and it was hoped that, as on previous occasions, he would return home after a couple of days.
However, he has not made any contact with his family and concerns are growing for his welfare.
Police have searched the areas Ricky is believed to frequent and have checked numerous friends' houses but he has still not been found.
Ricky is described as white, 6ft tall, of thin build, dark brown cropped straight hair, spotty complexion, clean shaven, blue eyes and wearing a yellow sleeved Brazil t-shirt, blue jeans and white Reebok trainers.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
- 10 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
He was carrying a black Nike drawstring bag.
It is believed he may have a small amount of cash with him but not his mobile phone as he claims to have left it at a friend's house some time ago.
Police believe he might be in the Woodbridge area as he has made some new friends there recently.
Anyone with information should call the duty sergeant at Ipswich police station on 01473 613500.