Boyfriend charged with murder
POLICE have charged the former boyfriend of Suffolk fitness fanatic Dawn Walker with her murder.Kevin Nunn, 44, of Wrights Way in Woolpit, near Bury St Edmunds, was due to appear before magistrates in Sudbury today .
POLICE have charged the former boyfriend of Suffolk fitness fanatic Dawn Walker with her murder.
Kevin Nunn, 44, of Wrights Way in Woolpit, near Bury St Edmunds, was due to appear before magistrates in Sudbury today .
A 35-year-old man from Beyton who was also arrested in connection with Miss Walker's death has been released on police bail.
Miss Walker was last seen alive at around 9.30pm on Wednesday, February 2 at her home in Fornham's Oak Close.
She failed to attend work the following morning and was reported missing on Friday, February 4.
The 37-year-old's charred and semi-naked body was discovered by walkers next to the River Lark in Fornham Park at around 5.10pm that night.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 3 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 4 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 5 Felixstowe man who trashed his ex's home ordered to pay compensation
- 6 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 7 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 8 'Real vote of confidence' - New Travelodge starts building work by stadium
- 9 Revealed: The Indian restaurants in Ipswich with five-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
A post mortem was held in Ipswich the following day, but it proved inconclusive and further tests are still ongoing as police try to establish a cause of death.
Following Miss Walker's murder, police launched a massive investigation involving 30 officers. Around 2,000 leaflets were handed out and 3,500 motorists stopped.