Boyzone announce Newmarket night
ONE of the UK's best selling bands has today been confirmed for the final Newmarket Nights in the 2008 line-up.Boyzone, with all five original members, including Ronan Keating, will perform live at the July Course on Friday August 15.
ONE of the UK's best selling bands has today been confirmed for the final Newmarket Nights in the 2008 line-up.
Boyzone, with all five original members, including Ronan Keating, will perform live at the July Course on Friday August 15.
Formed in 1994, Boyzone quickly achieved huge success and had the best ever start in the UK single charts with 16 consecutive Top 5 hit with UK number 1's including 'Words', 'No Matter What' and 'When the Going Gets Tough'.
Stephen Wallis, managing director of Newmarket Racecourses said “We are thrilled to be part of Boyzone's return after a 7 year absence. They are sure to a huge draw and likely to sell-out very quickly.”
Tickets are priced from 15 and are on sale today. To book call the box office on 01638 675 500.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store