Bramford: Happy couple tie the knot after winning wedding competition
THEY won the competition of a lifetime – and happy couple Sophie Chittock and Marc Prescott tied the knot yesterday.
The newlyweds, from Bramford, were drawn randomly as winners of the Pure Weddings Win a Wedding Competition and have spent the last four months planning their big day.
At the time of the prize-giving chef Marc said: “It’s unreal. We’ve been trying to save and save and save –it feels like a dream.”
After marrying at noon at their local church, Sophie and Marc were whisked to Woodhall Manor, near Woodbridge, by Classical Touch where they could enjoy their wedding package which included a Moviepod, flowers by Jades Flower Design, lighting by Your Wedding Disco, a cake by Cakeflair, chair covers from ExtravOrganza, photography by Bushfire and more.
On the eve of her wedding Sophie said: “I can’t wait to see my guests arriving at Woodhall and hearing their reactions to such a stunning venue. And we can’t thank all the suppliers enough.”
You may also want to watch:
In June Sophie and Marc will head off on their honeymoon – a cruise around Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Morocco.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 4 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash