Man arrested after Ipswich drugs raid
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police have arrested a man following a drugs raid at a property in Ipswich.
Officers from Suffolk police carried out a raid on the property in Bramford Lane on Monday, September 14, under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Inside, police recovered an undisclosed number of small bags containing suspected class A drugs and suspected cannabis, alongside an undisclosed quantity of cash.
A 41-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of two counts of possession with intent to supply drugs and on suspicion of money laundering.
He was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning, where he remains.
You may also want to watch:
The suspected drugs have been seized for further analysis.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call Ipswich Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/53525/20.
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 8 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused
Crimestoppers can also be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.