Brand strategist Phil Pallen delivers Brand New Me event at University of Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity brand strategist and social media guru Phil Pallen provided expert advice on how to develop personal brands at an event at the University of Suffolk.
The Canadian, who now lives in the United States, has worked with more than 200 clients, ranging from entrepreneurs who have pitched on Shark Tank, the US version of Dragons’ Den, to celebrities appearing on Dancing with the Stars, the US version of Strictly Come Dancing.
He has also worked with a number of national leaders.
Students and business leaders from Suffolk attended the Brand New You event, which included a morning lecture and an afternoon workshop, at the university’s Ipswich waterfront campus.
Mr Pallen said afterwards: “It was such a pleasure to visit University of Suffolk. It’s a beautiful, modern university with an impressive entrepreneurial spirit. I look forward to returning in the very near future.”
His appearance had been described as “quite a coup” by Polly Bridgman, director of external relations at the university, in the weeks leading up to the event.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 7 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 8 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk