Bridge death inquest opens
AN INQUEST in to the death of a man who jumped off the Orwell Bridge was one of four opened and adjourned at Ipswich Crown Court today .Graham Palmer, 65, of Withersfield Road, Haverhill, fell to his death on April 29.
AN INQUEST in to the death of a man who jumped off the Orwell Bridge was one of four opened and adjourned at Ipswich Crown Court today .
Graham Palmer, 65, of Withersfield Road, Haverhill, fell to his death on April 29. He worked as a community education officer for Suffolk County Council.
George Rous, of Falmouth Close, Kesgrave, death on May 5 was asbestos related. The 73-year-old retired builder's inquest was adjourned for toxicology results.
Unemplolyed Stuart Gray, 42, of Alderlee, Stoke Park Drive, Ipswich, was found hanging at his home on April 30.
You may also want to watch:
Leslie Haynes, 69, of Shetland Close, Ipswich, died in unknown circumstances a few weeks before he was found at his home on April 24.
Full inquests into the deaths will be held at a later date.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 4 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 5 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 6 New special school planned for former BT site
- 7 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Trains to and from London cancelled amid flooded railway
- 10 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition