Bridge death inquest opens
AN INQUEST in to the death of a man who jumped off the Orwell Bridge was one of four opened and adjourned at Ipswich Crown Court today .Graham Palmer, 65, of Withersfield Road, Haverhill, fell to his death on April 29.
AN INQUEST in to the death of a man who jumped off the Orwell Bridge was one of four opened and adjourned at Ipswich Crown Court today .
Graham Palmer, 65, of Withersfield Road, Haverhill, fell to his death on April 29. He worked as a community education officer for Suffolk County Council.
George Rous, of Falmouth Close, Kesgrave, death on May 5 was asbestos related. The 73-year-old retired builder's inquest was adjourned for toxicology results.
Unemplolyed Stuart Gray, 42, of Alderlee, Stoke Park Drive, Ipswich, was found hanging at his home on April 30.
Leslie Haynes, 69, of Shetland Close, Ipswich, died in unknown circumstances a few weeks before he was found at his home on April 24.
Full inquests into the deaths will be held at a later date.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 5 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 8 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio