Purr-fect Brodie lost his home after a divorce - could you adopt him?
- Credit: Archant
Super-fluffy Brodie hasn’t had the best start to 2019 - could you change that and welcome him into a pawsome new home?
The grey tabby has been in the care of the RSPCA for 16-days after his owners became unable to care for him.
Brodie has a gorgeous fur coat but will need help maintaining it with brushing it and monitoring it to ensure it doesn’t get matted.
This purr-ty cat is a timid soul but once he gets to know you he loves people making a fuss of him and giving him attention.
The 11 year old would be best suited to a home with teenagers and no other animals.
You may also want to watch:
See for yourselves what a cute addition to your home he would be by watching the video above.
If you would like to know more about Brodie you can call 0300 999 7321 or send an email here.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 10 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar