Burglar stole ‘large amount of cash’ from Great Whip Street home in Ipswich
A burglar who stole items from an Ipswich home, including a “large amount of cash”, is thought to have gained entry by climbing through an unlocked bathroom window.
The burglary is reported to have happened at a property in Great Whip Street in the town at sometime between 1am-6.20am on Friday, October 27.
“Entry is thought to have been gained by climbing through and unlocked ground floor bathroom window,” a spokesman for Suffolk police said.
The offender, or offenders, stole an HP laptop and charger, a Sony camera and a black women’s purse containing “a large amount of cash”.
Police are appealing for witnesses to help with their inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call Dc Donna Whelan-Smith at Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime number 37/69845/17 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 3 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths