Air ambulance called after man falls from first storey window
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has been called to an Ipswich street after a man suffered serious injuries after falling from a first floor window.
Suffolk police were initially called to a property in Burlington Road at around 4.15pm due to concerns over the safety of a man.
They arrived to find that a man had sustained injuries after falling from a first storey window of a property.
The ambulance and later air ambulance was called to the scene.
The man has since been taken to hospital by land. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still investigating the circumstances of the incident and are advising residents to avoid the area while they deal with the scene.
- 1 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 2 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 5 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 6 Kesgrave woman writes book on incredible journey from suicide attempt to ultra marathon
- 7 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 8 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 9 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert
- 10 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted