Bury fire victim named by police
SUFFOLK police have released the name of the 27-year-old man who died in a house fire in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday morning. He has been named as Michael Alderton of Ashwell Road, Bury.
SUFFOLK police have released the name of the 27-year-old man who died in a house fire in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday morning.
He has been named as Michael Alderton of Ashwell Road, Bury.
Mr Alderton was taken to hospital along with a 26-year-old man after the fire occurred at 4.45am in Ashwell Road.
He was pronounced dead at West Suffolk hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The 26-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds is the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston, Norfolk, were his condition is described as critical.
He has not been named by police and the fire is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 CCTV issued after man 'spits' at women in central Ipswich
- 3 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 4 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 5 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 6 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 7 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated