Bury fire victim named by police
SUFFOLK police have released the name of the 27-year-old man who died in a house fire in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday morning. He has been named as Michael Alderton of Ashwell Road, Bury.
SUFFOLK police have released the name of the 27-year-old man who died in a house fire in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday morning.
He has been named as Michael Alderton of Ashwell Road, Bury.
Mr Alderton was taken to hospital along with a 26-year-old man after the fire occurred at 4.45am in Ashwell Road.
He was pronounced dead at West Suffolk hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The 26-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds is the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston, Norfolk, were his condition is described as critical.
He has not been named by police and the fire is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 10 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage